- 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site
- 2. How it is used and with whom it may or may not be shared.
- 3. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 4. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- 5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship any documentation or services related material.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We do not currently collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) but only information that would help us connect with you if you wish to be contacted by us for learning about our services.
If anyone or any email/ site requests you for any sensitive information such as credit card, social security number etc. in the name of *.cyberrisk-governance.com or CRGS please DO NOT provide any such information and do help bring that to our notice immediately by emailing us.
In all event the information collected or emailed to us by you through this website will strictly be used for the purposes of contacting you for the reason you contacted us only.